rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



The first time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, I'm a little slow on the blogging bandwagon. Why? This is because I always thought of blogging as 'bo liao' or 'waste of time' in simple english. "Why the change of mind?" you'll think? You'll know later at the end.

Well, for starters, I have very bad memory. Or rather the lack of simple initiative to remember. Which can be good or bad depending on how I look at it.

Bad - because I can forget instructions or things that people tell me right about .. let's say.. 3 minutes. Yes, it's that fast. Even I'm surprised.


Pastry Valley

Let's state an example. For instance, right now I'm helping out my family in the mornings(when I say morning, i mean waking up at frigging 6am), sending bread to our own breadshop Pastry Valley located in Punggol. Freaking unglamourous job but no one sees me at 6am-8am so i don't mind. I can dress a million bucks after that.

I help load the bread and then I pushed it into the shop. Our employee, a pleasant looking auntie whom I call XiaoLing cooed to me, "Hey, please remember to take the yesterday's bread out. "

"Ok!" Then I unload the bread, do some stuff and I walked right out back into my vehicle. Sound of running footsteps. "Oii!!! The bread!!!" Opppps! It's surprising how fast I forget.

How can bad memory be good? How can it be GOOD for you as a friend?

Well if you owe me money, I rarely remember to ask it back unless it is above a hundred buck'er'oo'nees because that amount can be used to donate to my favourite nitespot of the week. Or if we are keeping track of who's losing points during a game of snooker,you can try 'smoking' a winning score at me to my disadvantage if I happen to be leading. If you're lucky, you'll be treated to a sea of stinkin' vulgarities spewing out my mouth in 4 different languages, declaring the correct score plus the previous 5 score moves at which I arrived at the score. Must be the Brand's Essence of Chicken I had before the game.

But actually I realised this blogspot can be my diary of certain interesting good and bad stuff I wish to remember and share. (certain mature ideas/thoughts/experiences/scenes may be deemed offensive and funny to the immature/pre-puberty/conservative/pro-Bush visitors)

As a friend/visitor/good for nothing/secret admirer, you can be entertained by reviews, pictures of hunks and babes(if you're good boi/gal today) and current affairs dished out by me personally. This is especially good for the ladies because some of the ones I know of, know nuts about what's happening in the world or even Singapore to the extent. In a word of fairness, they are especially good at memory though. "But you promised to go to the chocolate buffet together!!!" "Where got? I got say meh?" "Dare to say don't have? You have such bad memory."

Welcome to my world.


0 Responses to “The first time”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links