rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Ladder 49


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Went to watch this show about firemen on Friday. Quite an ok show by my standards. It was quite emotional and hilarious at the same time as it showed flashbacks of memories which went on a fireman's mind as he laid trapped in a blazing inferno building. Some of the scenes were super funny yet familiar. I served as a firefighter during my NS life so some of the things that happened had a nostalgic feel giving me a sense of 'dejavu'. Like my first fire fighting at Changi Prison which was so exciting and scary. Stupid antics that goes on in the dorms. Friendships. 'Tekaning'. Awakened up by the fire alarm in the middle of the night for firecall. Sliding down those wicked sliding poles. The eerie sound of breathing from an oxygen tank. Hanging off a building on a single rope. Wah kaoz, starting to miss those times already.





Changi Fire Station

Today is a Saturday. Supposed to change Thai Baht for my Phuket trip on this Monday. Turns out that my parents got Thai baht. Guess I don't have to go change money today. Have to go down to the cafe to help out later on.

Fernvale Cafe

Another of my family's food bizness. I'm here helping out today because my parents 'wanna rest' for their singing performance this Sunday at Victoria Concert Hall. WTF man.. Anyway, the cafe's doing better than Pastry Valley. It's cosy, great food, our home sound system was moved to here(to help out with the 'atmosphere') and nice babes always walk in. *hehz*

Gotta go get changed and go down now. On a Saturday. Sian. What can be worse?



0 Responses to “Ladder 49”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links