rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



I'm back!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello! I'm sorry to disappoint all of you guys who are reading this blog but I'm back safely from Phuket. Heh heh! Been there for a total of 4 days!

Anyone who want any tips on Phuket and its beaches, places to stay or where to shop at, let me know. Might be able to help a bit lar! :)

List of things I've done:

1st Day

  1. Bought a 18K white gold ring at Gems' Gallery (World's Largest Gallery of precious stones) - $297 cheap. saw a similar design at Lee Hwa for over $500... Wahahaha.
  2. Fired a gun with .45 calibre bullets at Phuket Shooting Range - $3 a bullet... Ouch.
  3. Checked in at Hotel Grand Tropicana, 100M or so away from the beautiful Patong Beach
  4. Walked and shopped at the stretch of shops that line the beach.. Mainly clothes, bags, watches and VCDs/DVDs. Restaurants with live music rock! Got live performance by 'Elvis' at one pub. Rock on!!! Heh hehz. But almost all the shop sell the same stuff, kinda boring la.

2nd Day

  1. Went on a speedboat to Phi Phi Islands. Tour around the islands, watch the clear blue waters, mingle with ang mohs and the locals. They are super friendly, however I encountered a rude French bitch when I tried to be friendly to her. Slut! Now I believe it when they say French hate Asians.
  2. Tried to tan at one of the beaches, but it rained shortly after. Everyone rushed back to the boat and I went back to the hotel wet like a freaking fish. This was supposed to be a fun trip!!!! Argh!

3rd Day

  1. Woke up early today. Go to the beach to suntan today. You guys know that utilising the beach seats there costs money??? Hahah.. Cock right? 60 baht for a seat. Around $2-3.
  2. Rode the water jet ski. One guy came over and chatted wif me for quite some time. I guessed he wanted me to play their rides. So I entertained la, plus he gave me additional 5 mins on it. :P 700baht for 35mins. Below $30. When I was about to leave, he also come and talk cock with me. At first glance looked like chao pai kia, but Thais talked very softly and slowly.. Wierd! But this way they seem more approachable la.
  3. Went to Phuket town for look look see see then eat eat.
  4. Had a 1HR 30Min spa session. 1200 baht, around 50 bucks.
  5. Went to see the infamous Ah Gua show. Simon's Cabaret. VIP seat - 600 baht.
  6. Go back hotel pack bag then next morning go home.

Will post some pictures later or tomorrow. In the process of being sucked back into reality. :(




0 Responses to “I'm back!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links