rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Boring day....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




X X X X !

Today my younger brother borrowed my G2000 suit to an interview at SMU (Singapore Management University) and I had to send him there too! Nowadays I'm like a taxi-driver, sending my family here and there.

Asked a ex-fireman friend of mine out for a bowling session at East Coast since I'm already out. Quite cheap, only $1.50 per game over there and the lane's pretty good.

Took the above pic during one of the games. Hahaha, not only I had a turkey(3 strikes in a row), I made it 4 consecutively and overall that game had 6 strikes and funnily not a single spare. Wow. All time high of 180. :)

After that we guys went to Shaw Towers to watch "Shark's Tale". Blardy hell, over there is all couples man, felt so wierd. Imagine all the 'kinky' stuff going on around me while I was watching the show. Hahahaha. Hey guys get a room!

I'll be back at the bread shop and the cafe tomorrow again. Start of a work week again. Sigh.

Regards.


0 Responses to “Boring day....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links