rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



The Incredibles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yo! Just back from Tampines watching The Incredibles with Les.



This is a pretty nice show. Funny and chic man. One of those classics that you can bring your wife and kids to (if you have). Still no chance to watch Taxi and Gisele Bundchen yet. Supposed to be a lame show la, but i still wanna watch. She's hot.

Gotta go Starhub to return the cable set top box to cancel the services at my previous home. Sighz, but cannot cancel the existing contract for my MaxOnline($400 termination fee) what the hell. My current place also has MaxOnline and also has a contract.

Recently Singapore keep raining and stuff. Moody weather man. But good thing is that the winds are blowing. Keeps the place cool and airy. Fark thing is that I'm down with a persistant cough. Shitty if you ask me.

Got some personal issues to sort out. Sighz, hope can finish by end of this year. Kinda sick of not working for now. Just somehow lethargic these days. Hope to get well soon to contribute to family and bank.


0 Responses to “The Incredibles”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links