rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Movies and Books


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Went out early on Monday morning. Feeling stressed out from helping out the family bizness that I just felt I needed some fresh air. I left the car in the carpark and took a walk out instead. Felt shiok man, having the morning sun (or rather afternoon) in my face and the cool breeze of the East Coast sweeping me off my feet(or almost la, haha).

Went Tampines and Les came by to meet me a good 2 hrs later. Can't blame him la, when I was out and called him, he was still in La-La-Land. Went snookering (tied at 1-1) and bought tix for "The Forgotten"

The show is quite okay for its genre. Suspenseful and I was surprised when it was about abductions! I was expecting goverment cover-ups and stuff and new tricks but alien abductions. Wah.. Not bad. Hahaha. Only some action solid scenes(my fav is how the people got abducted.. The girl sitted beside me literally jumped in her seat. I think I got spooked by her, not the scene.) Overall I think quite good, although not my kind of show. I wanted to watch Taxi la, less tiring on my brain but someone else wanted a brain workout.



I also finished reading "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown. Not bad. Started last night around 10pm, read for 2 hrs and this morning read around 4 hrs THEN I FINISHED THE BOOK! Over 400 pages sia! Power of speed reading! But I dunno if I missed out anything crucial. Haha, and someone said I should finish reading it in 2 weeks or so. Nice book, did engaged me in some serious bookwormanation for a few hours. Too bad only one book, Dune had like 5 parts.

Raj, a buddy from poly called and asked if I was interested in a computer job. He said the guys from TP-ITAS also expressed interest when he called them. Didn't really get all the details, I only know the nature of the job was to provide consultants to companies who needed to automate their bizness. (Learned SAND in poly - Systems Analysis and Design. Wow, so this was not a crap subject afterall)

Anyway, not too confident that this would go through la. But if all the guys were like together once again, it'll be like reliving the good o' times man. A jukebox, pack of cards, personal tables(We had like 3-5 reserved tables that no one would want to sit at! Tables for the damned, they thought), the auntie that always screamed at us to clear our plates and legions of girls to look at. Deciding which lectures to skip. Food for thoughts.

How I wished I had one of those 'back to the future' cars to visit myself and my friends again. :) And perhaps to redo some past that I should have done the right thing then. :/

Gotta shower and go out liao.


0 Responses to “Movies and Books”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links