rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Sitex 2004


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Today went Sitex 2004 with Nick. On the way there he told me meeting one charbor! Fungyi! Hahah. So long never see her so quite happy to know that. Over there shop shop look look. Then decide to buy a Logitech Cordless Mx Duo wireless keyboard + mouse. Long time never buy computer stuffs liao, so buy lor. $119.






Clement and Liwei both wanted to meet me but at different timing after 5.. Wah kaoz. I stayed until 530pm at Burger King with FY and Nick to chat before they left.In the meantime I went back inside. Got 2 models from a game exhibition approach me to play the game. Quake. Woo.... @ Quake or the models? Both. Haha. They were paying $1000 to defeat the No.1 charbor in world from Vancouver. Ms.X.



This was my favourite FPS of all games man! The speed and adrenline of it is just awesome. Takes years to master it. Some people can't stand looking at the moving images for 5 mins/they end up puking.*serious* But I sucked it up like a hungry dog to a pedigree bone!

Here's a link to download a video. Shows the gameplay of what I'm talking about, we're talking top of the crop gamers in here. The video editing skills are top-notch, immersing the viewer into a realm of adreneline rush and 'nostalgication' for the old timers. :)

http://www.own-age.com/vids/mirrors.aspx?id=2824


That's not me!

Anyway, I took part for the fun of it la.. Not childish la, got 50year old guy oso take part. Got free T-shirt mah.. *Gian perng* Went to stroll around wif clement after he arrived. When it was my turn, I sat there.

"Can change the config?"
"Sorry can't, you have to use default keys"

What the hell? I have to use keys I'm unfamiliar with, views I'm not used to.. To win $1000 against the world no.1 charbor? I cursed and swear.. But taking into note the 50-100s of people down below looking at me, I just played along.

Managed to frag her 1 time in the practice session. *Applause* Wah... All clapping for me sia... Trying not to lose composure or my 'say', I try to sit properly, dun slouch, and keep my mouch closed and eyes big big.

Ok match start. Midway the organiser was saying I got potential blah blah... to LAST more than 10mins against her. Sighz. No $1000 sian 1/2 already. "Let's give him support!!!" He literally meant that, he came up to the stage and massage my shoulders sia!

Ended up losing but enjoyable experience. Got a personal autographed cap from her. Hmm.. Ok cool.

I've always liked competing. But rarely took part in competitions. Decide to try entering in competitions more often.

As the saying goes, "You try something, there's a chance. You don't try, confirm no chance."


Something to rejuvenate those tired eyes from reading.

ZZZzzZzz.


0 Responses to “Sitex 2004”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links