rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Is it just me?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday on a Tuesday it was our dear Fanny's birthday! She invited me to Madam Wong to celebrate with her colleagues. Initially I didn't want to go because I did not know the people there but after mingering a while, I found out that they were quite ok and nice people. One of the guys there actually used to be in the same dept as my eldest brother in Stan Chart. Later don't know how the news travelled until they say we are ex-lovers.. Now I'm gay? lol. Anyway, hope she likes what me and les had bought for her. :P

Nowadays I've been meeting with friends from the past and it's great. We always chat about how times were fun last time, who and who were together that time and all the funny things that happened. I don't know but when I simply asked this two lucky ladies whether they getting married as they have been with their boyfriends for since the last time we gathered (like 5-6 years) they all give me the same answer. "Must marry meh?? Prefer not! What if not the one??"

Haha "why not?!?" Are these two just been coy with me? Or you wanna give me chance?? *LOL* muahaha crap. ok guys next time I ask u "when breaking up? faster leh......!" So many years, if not the one then WHEN!?!? I wondered what did they mean by that. After spending so many years together, they aren't sure whether the guy is the one? Hmm. Some say it's because it's a lifestyle already being together. Whether there's any more flames in the heart, we don't know. As one grows older, romance seems to take a backseat while convenience and familiarity takes priority. Or perhaps it's just a matter of making an effort. In a society dominated by work and pursuits of paper, do people have any time for that at all? When they do have time for that, do they feel that the time and effort spent can be better invested in somewhere else?

My self-declared holidays are coming to an end soon. Actually I can't find any goodness in lazing around. Other than the fact that you can enjoy what you want to do, I'll rather prefer a busy schedule. Last time while I was working in the computer industry, it was always work work work but at the end of the day, it was always where to hang out. I worked hard and played hard. Working in an industry which you love and know like the back of your hand was the one thing I felt most rewarding and happy in. This is how life should be. This is how I shall pursue it!


Well, enough rest! Time to get things moving. :D

Till next time, Blog.


0 Responses to “Is it just me?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links