rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Christmas beckons, ushering in the end of the year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I realised that this blog is beginning to be read by more and more people. Initially people telling me things like "you this and that - i read it from your blog" felt kind of cool. All of us demand attention, be it us an introvert or extrovert. Extroverts will always want attention, introverts secretly crave attention. It's a human thing. After all, what's the meaning of our existence if no one pays attention to us?

However, some things are not meant to go beyond just me and the reader. But it does and often more than not it is not in a positive light or at least this is what I feel. Hence I'm beginning to feel more and more restricted from what I wanna type down.

I think i wanna go attend some property talks soon, guess I need to get my ass moving to register for the seminars. And it's probably not going to be just one.. Hafta attend seminars by each company like PropNex, ERA, etc. Probably undergo some training stuff, courses, certification..

I just buang my Health Insurance a few days back. Damn unhappy about it. Now subsequent exams on the same topic will not be subsidised by the bank. This paper is incredibly boring. I hate insurance and still ask me study this one. Pengz.

Things to do include paying school fees, some additional planning for some other issues. Boring boring boring. I feel kind of unhappy over the past few days. I don't have to feel this way though. :/ I hope I can solve one problem a day. A year has 365 days. I don't think I have so problems to solve bah! If I can solve one problem a day, optimistically speaking I shall only need less than a month! Woah!!! Ya easier than said huh.

I wanna draft out my Christmas wish list but it will lead me to a conclusion. I'll be so happily stating the things that I want. But end of the list you'll realise that you will never get everything you want in life. Even if u did, you won't be satisfied still. Life's a bitch and it will be.

Cheers to unlimited wants, short bursts of happiness and laughter!


0 Responses to “Christmas beckons, ushering in the end of the year”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links