rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



East Coast Park


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I went to eat lunch with her at East Coast Park today. While we took a stroll, I came across some family event thingie.. Look! Sandcastle leh!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is some big floating objects in the sea.. Can climb up and suntan!

Seeing bladers there made me think how long I have stopped skating already. :/


0 Responses to “East Coast Park”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links