rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Power ranting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The weather is changing already. Yesterday night, there were some serious thunders and showers over my area. I wonder if that's the reason for feeling lethargic over the past few days. Having backache since noon. Argh. I feel like shit now. My neck feels so tight, I wonder if it's due to stress or some other reasons. I need a massage!

Strong showing for the CCBT team recently. Wendy is picking up amazingly fast and that's good because that means she won't get the boot. I always tell her that I'm so disappointed and hope to celebrate the day she leaves the bank but of course that is not the case. I hope my reverse psychology work on her and strengthen her mentality. Everyone else is also doing kind of well. Seems like we're having another record month! Jac is also a strong performer now and she sells crazy campaigns. She also challenging me on our sales. I like that! Healthy competition. She complains about not hitting the target every single day. Power partner. Can motivate me to excel even more. Haha.

I'm no longer sure of a transfer now since I found out that I don't meet the qualifying education level for the position. Hmmmmm. Contradicting thoughts but well.. LAN PA PA LAN. Well, still doing fine so far. So see how it goes bah!

Went with my Dad on Saturday to buy handphone for my mom.. Look very long. I decided to choose the black Motorola V3 for my mom. It's the best looking phone, slim and good voice quality - endorsed by me as i'm using the silver one currently. Bring home liao, Dad suggest I use the black version. Hmmm. I brought both phones to Mom and asked her which she liked. She chose my own silver V3! Now I got new phone to use.. Black colour V3. Then today when I came back.. I found my old V3 on the table. Mom say too difficult to use, stick to her 8250. Now I got two V3. $#@&(*$#&@($*&#@(*$#@ !!!

Dad helped me arranged for a meeting of a ex regional director of DHL. Woah! My computer business suddenly got a boost. Kind of funny.. A young guy with 3 ah peh go lim kopi.. Talk about bizness.. Suddenly I felt like a little kid.. Same time I felt vulnerable. Although I knew my stuff, seated there was a veteran. I heard he is hugely successful with educational centres all over the world (he's into education now).. Well, I guess probably can only leverage on this old man to help me now. *Pray*

Tomorrow is the last working day of the week already! Hurray! And no clubbing for me. No no no!


0 Responses to “Power ranting”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links