rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Mind Visualisation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally my month of torture is over. Glad that I made it this far. Lack of sleep and a social life outside work and studies really kinda mind-fucked my brain into having incomprehensible thoughts. Trying to organise my daily routines into a systematic order, not as and when I feel like doing it. I'm already 24. Hehz!

Had an interesting experience while studying for my last paper "Organisional Behavior". I met up my study mates for last minute revision the night before. This module is really lots of brainwork. Questions are all theories, have to sprout out all the correct terminology. I tried out some technique of memorising which i seen before and it kinda worked. I look at the terminology. I visualised a image of it. Then I linked it with another image of a terminology. I managed to memorise Maslow's Theory Hierarchy with that shit man!! Waha... Well it's more complicated but I'll simplify the theory...

Physiology > Safety > Belongingness > Esteem > Achievements.

I pictured me at a table having Macdonald's (satisfying physiological needs), then looking at my computer doing my work (job safety) and after that talking to the gal i like - [fill in your name here] (Social belongingness) and one day I get promoted (esteem) and in a couple of years I set up a elite department of sales and marketing channel(achievements).

Sounds crappy but my friends were like.. does it work... then.. he went on inventing his own imaging about motorcycles and helmets and he was like .. "wah!! works!! haha" and the next day morning before exams another friend was like " eh rihao i tested out ur method.. blardy hell it works! how come never teach earlier! "

Good thing was that... That topic came out and all of us remembered the terms.. That was some serious good shit! Too bad we had lack of time to prepare for the whole paper..


0 Responses to “Mind Visualisation”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links