rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



My thoughts as examination approaches.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally it's Friday. Next week is examination week. My exam mood is still cool at the moment. I'm amazed by my own lack of self-initiative to feel panicky at this very moment in time. 2-3 months of lessons whereby spent sleeping in lectures and smsing people and not a single day of revision during that period of time. How am I going to survive this examination?

I have shelved my core leave and used it for a full 5 days next week for my examinations. After all, I don't see the need to get a vacation. One of my major concerns are my examinations and once it's over, I'll be so relieved that I'll probably party the whole month after that. In fact, Zouk reopens on the very next day my exam ends - 22nd October if I'm not mistaken. I'll definately drop by.

Found out that Mortgage department just employed two new Mortgage Sales Managers (MSM) while I was talking to a AVP recently. I recalled that I came over to HSBC whereby I could progress to MSM. I'm thinking of asking for a transfer over there but I hope to at least complete my contract which ends in April. Furthermore, I'm not sure if I am cut out for the job. But I could see future in it. Staying in the office from 9-6 is getting boring although my collegues are fun loving people.. At the end of the day, it's the career path that you choose that's the most important bah. I've learnt much from my current job but I can only walk so far here it seems.

Nowadays all I can think of are my career options. Nothing else seem to interest me more. With the exceptional of one or two matters definately.. But this is definately long term.


Me and my newsletter team for HSBC CCBT/ARF Newsletter Issue 3!


0 Responses to “My thoughts as examination approaches.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links