rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



No transfer, new shirts and examinations!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The job transfer didn't materialise as the position wasn't created in the end.
Anyway it's ok, I still hope to create some results here in my current job as I haven't been shining bright lately. This month seems promising, from what I see on my Key Performance Index. Hope to top the charts on Monday when the updates on performance is out on Monday. However I've got exams coming up in the later part of the month. Extremely tight timing already, I'm imposing a self-curfew on myself after job. No outings, no movies, no coffees, dinners, etc. Straight home from now till 22' Nov ; my last paper.

Will take the opportunity to study at home, maybe talk to my grandma whom has been discharged for quite sometime. Quite hard seeing her laying in bed sleeping most of the time when I come home. Sometimes she can't even talk to me properly, getting blur. Indeed saddening. Lucky I have my maid who is very close to her attending to her needs 24/7. My maid even gave up ending her contact, she was supposed to go back home to her family. I'm very grateful to her.

Went to tailor made two shirts the other day at Far East Plaza. The material is very good and it's custom made to my body size with cuff links and such. Made one with pattern and one just pure white. My dude got it done in two days. Was $150 poorer for 2 shirts. But the cutting was indeed solid and surprisingly I liked the pure white material alot! The tailor told me he usually charge $150-200 for a shirt for expatriates, since he knew my friend then give me this price (wonder if it's true.. haha) - even show me his past receipts to prove it (the ang mos could be carrot heads wat, or their huge size required more cloth so charge more? :D) Decide to wear one for a collegue's wedding (again!?!) at the end of this month.

Finally decide to blog as Han Bao Bei force me to stay in the office with her while she transfers her songs into her MP3 player. Just my luck to be indebted to her for buying a few mcbreakfasts in the mornings - and it's not even on her... haha. Anyway, good lah, or else go home sure lie on the bed to sleep also.

I want top sales, pass my exams, get a gf, ip nano, better health for my grandma and a better nicer tan. Will these materialise? I want to be more pro-active in getting what I want instead of waiting for things to happen. :)


0 Responses to “No transfer, new shirts and examinations!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links