rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Newsletter Pictures, PGI


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm having a sales drought right now. WTF?! And they are rewarding this month's top contributor with watches? Such convenient timing! Must choot my pattern liao or else they think I'm a sick cat. But indeed I'm already sick. Sore throat and stuffed nose. Crap.

My stocks have arrived! 3-5 big boxes by DHL. Sighz, no time for anything but work, study, sleep, surfing, bath and shit. I hope I'll sell off the stuff soon or else some people will raise their eyes at me for sure. Aiya, I can do it!!!

Had a photography session today. Usually cameras would only mean that someone is leaving. Indeed someone is but the main reason for this session is to prepare the photos for the launch of one and only bhb CCBT/ARF Newsletter. I mean wtf? Create a newsletter and send to everyone's mailbox? Initially I thought the manager's doing the forwarding, now he ask me to do the forward. I see alot of green apples given out by HSBC's "Own it live it" health campaign flying towards my desk. -_-


We rock HSBC. Period.


The Poster Gals of CCBT


Raoul and Resident Restless


I write it out for you har.. You should psycho the customer this way.. Max out the credit limit.. Remember to tell him not to let his wife know or she'll explode!


Alright you guys, I have the biggest head ok?

Most importantly,

I passed my first financial/insurance paper PGI today at Suntec! This is the most knnb taico pass i have ever achieved. I only studied half of the book(and half is already alot already) but I still managed to pass. I'm over the farking moon over this one. I better don't play play with the next one on the 12th. Heard it's tough. I MUST DO IT!


0 Responses to “Newsletter Pictures, PGI”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links