rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Shot down over friendly territory


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have my ways and I know how things wiggle. How things look are simply how people twist their words. I know who is on my side and who isn't AND who act like they are on my side - I simply act dumb and unoblivous but in the back of my mind it's the feeling I know it.

Here I am, trying to build up good relations and people are destroying it amongst themselves, making everything so tensed up. Even I am involved too? Great. This time I'm hit but I'm still standing. Just another set of situational data for me analysis, maybe will come out with a hypothesis when I wake up tomorrow.

Club Momo'ed with one of my computer bizness associate on the launch of Ladies Night last Wed before my colleagues came along later in the night. Quite a happening place. Free flow also. Great! When my colleagues came, my associate was awe-stuck. "These are the people you work with? You must be one lucky man!" Yah right, you haven't seen what they do to me in the office. Hahaha. But i'm slowly standing my ground and sending missles, arrows over to them. You KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

So many things to do this week. The computer products are being manufactured (finally), the cafe's computer got virus'd, SIM and the shitty 3 hour lectures AFTER WORK.. rushing down to another company during lunch break to service their computer network... I'm dying soon.. And I have to work this Saturday! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

Overall, mood of this week sucked. Nvm, I'll just focus on resting over the weekend and catch up on sleep, War of the Worlds and of course the SUN. Another new happening coming up on Monday. :)


0 Responses to “Shot down over friendly territory”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links