rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Things to look forward to


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




HSBC Neon Pen

Cool eh? The pen can change light at the touch of a button. Press a few more times and you activate a colour showcase where it changes colour constantly.

Things to look forward to

1) My commission - This is the month which I get my commission, first month only got the basic only. Wonder how much I fared. :/

2) Skating at East Coast Park

3) Batman and Stealth

4) Haagen-Daz

5) Financial papers at the end of the month (yaya let's get it over and done with)

6) SIM school reopening! With all the aunties and uncles and the occasional babe or two. Zzzz..

7) Another date with her?

8) A IT service maintenance with a company. Just sent a draft outline over. If it goes through, I'm so gonna be rich rich rich!!

9) nVidia 6800GT 128MB Video Card. My Ti 4200 can't even start Battlefield 2! Age is slowly catching up with my supercomputer. :(

10) Maybe another date again? Maybe maybe????

Fuck la, life's too short to do boring stuffs, I need to get out more.


0 Responses to “Things to look forward to”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links