rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I moved into a nice bigger office on Monday. Apparently alot of bigwigs are situated here so my team must take care not to get into trouble with them. But I love my new corner.. Apparently I have a kick-ass Dell system with 17" LCD (Everyone elses are just fat CRT mamas). My fax machine and copier situated right behind me and i have a workstation just on my right. Very condusive for working. Yippie.

Scandals running amok all over HSBC. Even I was not spared. But it was just a movie(and it was Star Wars!!!!!) and I had free tix. Sigh. I hope I'll survive this episode or else things gonna be wierd between us. I sense tension each time we talk. Argh.

Papercuts. Freaking painful. They're just small cuts yet the pain they inflict is so much more. Amazing how a piece of paper can hurt you. Just like people. Never underestimate their potential to bring you down. You know what's worse than papercuts? Your favourite finger having a paper cut trying to eat crabs..

When it was my birthday, Ahma suggested a birthday cake.. I waved it off, saying I'm so old already.. Would be funny to have a cake for my birthday. Guess wat? She got one for my lao da AhHwei today!!! Damn funny. Got 3 big and 1 small candles.. LoL.


My colleague Gladys took this and sent this to me. For the uninitiated, Raoul is the name that HSBCers are calling me. Apparently my old-fashioned chinese name is always misprounced hence the name came about.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links