rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Onyx, Cosmetics, Coke


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Saturday's outing to Onyx basically... SUCKED. Didn't really liked Centro much last time, now Onyx affirmed the fact the location and construction of the club elementarily sucked. Period. Crappy chairs, big lounge chairs with RESERVED all over the tables. ZZZ. Anyway, the rest of the peeps all writing about it so I'll end here. Hehz.

Today I was quite happy. Kept receiving faxes from my colleagues which customers sent in to me.. Few days back I received my first transaction. Today, each of them was easily over 3 times the previous amount. Shiok ah.. Still a far cry from my target but I believe hard work is the answer. Though I'm taking a break from my part-time studies as the exams just finished, the bank is gonna sponser a couple of financial certification papers. Heard there are around 4 or more papers in all. Gonna suck thumb when my SIM studies resume. It's gonna be hell trying to cope with everything.

Did a mistake of agreeing to accompany two colleagues to Orchard later on. They were like all over Orchard's make-up counters and I was left wondering why did I agree to tag along in the first place? Luckily we could click during conversations but I was left baffled at how much cosmetics costs. A box of make-up powder costs $78!!!! The powder reminds me of art lessons I used to have in primary school years.. Hahahaa... Later still wanted to disturb me by suggesting to go buy 'nei zai mei' which meant 'inner beauty' a.k.a lingerie. @#%%@# .... Luckily a phone call saved my day but that call brought me alot of trouble. Zzz.

I got scolded by one of them because she said I always drink Coke. I've always been addicted to Coke. I lurrrvveee Coke. If I die of an illness one day, I reckon that it's probably due to Coke intoxication. Alright, I shall attempt to skip Coke for one day. Let's see how it goes.


2 Responses to “Onyx, Cosmetics, Coke”

  1. Blogger ANdy 

    just go lah.... that is the freedom of being a single bachelor.... hahaha.... u get to know their size too.... maybe it is a hint leh..... :P :P

  2. Blogger Rihao 

    lol... know their size oso lydat!!!! wat can i do!?!??!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links