rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



High expectations


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Early in the morning, my team had a meeting and my manager went about setting targets for the team sales. Team morale recently quite low due to the lousy campaign done recently ; the rates are just not attractive enough. however, we still have to finish up contacting the rest of the customers covered in this campaign.

New target for May: $500,000 worth of balance transfer sales per person. Wah lan head faint. My manager look me too up already la.... In a while I'll be transfered to handle the new campaign dealing in personal loans, after that then I'll probably finally get to do Mortgage sales.. I find it too dynamic liao, before I can sharpen my knives, I have to go and find meat to cut already... if you know what I mean!

The rest of them are concentrating on BT only.. For me... his reason: groom me and gain more experience. However for me, I can only hope he means what he says. Anyway, I need to work double hard.. Recently I feel I am not concentrating on my work. Perhaps too many pretty girls around.. =D

After that went for a drink with the rest of the gals at Macs... then they decide to go to the former president's wake which was at the govt. house beside Plaza Singapura. Thousands of people there... We actually went through 1 hr of waiting, before we got to board a shuttle bus which went through a very very big patch of land(I believe it can be utilised as a golf course - it's that BIG) and we reach the govt. house... Signed my name on the guest book before I went in to pay respects to the former president Mr. Wee. I always thought there was a resemblance between him and my grandfather.. Always felt a sense of familiarity when I see his face.. May he rest in peace and find eternal happiness.


0 Responses to “High expectations”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links