rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



A Skating Evening


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



With only a free day before my new job starts on Wednesday, I spent it all with Fungishiro skating at ECP! She's not a Japanese nor not a Singaporean but ... Hong Konger? LoL. And yes I've read your blog and Mr.Boo is a 100% Singaporean. Making fun of me again.....

She learnt a few stunts which I imparted to her. And she bought a new set of skates! So envious of her. However, I was a bit worried that she was getting too self-confident (like me last time) so I asked her to slow down while practising the stunts but.. alas.. she buang on her cute little butt. Lol. /me sayang. Get well soon!

And then got one cockster try to pull off some stunts in front of me. Lim pei old bird dun wanna chiat u only, that would be childish, but as usual, pls show off your stunts somewhere else!! I was flying 540 degrees off staircases in the 90's and you were probably still drinking milk!!!

Tomorrow finally starting work already. Sighz, have to adjust to a new company culture all over again. Seems like HSBC is more stringent with their regulations and stuff after MSNing with my friend who's over there now. Whatever the case, I'm just glad to be blessed with a job.


Making sure that my attire for my first day looks presentable.


0 Responses to “A Skating Evening”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links