rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Tremors in Little SG


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the way on the MRT. SMS received. "We are in town. Where are you?". Dad. "On the MRT back home already" A familiar ringtone. "Pick you up at Kembangan." "Okie."

Waited a good twenty minutes before my parents arrived. In the car, they asked "Yesterday midnight got earthquake at Sumatra. Got feel?" "Eh don't have leh.." "Sure or not?" Then I thought hard.

I was chilling out on Winning Eleven. Then I recalled. There was this moment. Then I recalled. Halfway I was feeling dizzy. I placed both arms on the table. Staring at an angle between my arms and the table, I realised I was shaking. Come on, I was just chilling out on a game after work, how come I'm dizzy already? The painting on top of the monitor was flapping up and down; the winds sure are strong tonight.

Back into the car, it struck me. My apartment was shaking and I didn't realise it. Geez. Reaching home, I stared at my painting. Last night I was probably tired, I didn't realised this painting is one hell of a giant. How could the winds have that kind of strength to lift it up and down? Cool.. Didn't know we could feel it here.

The last time I encountered an earthquake was in Taiwan more than ten years ago. While I was snoring away. Woke up to a loud din. "What happened?" "There was an earthquake ah. You didn't feel it?!?" "Oh......" :รพ


0 Responses to “Tremors in Little SG”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links