rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Hitch, Paintball Photos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Weekend came and passed. Time flies when you are doing anything else other than whatever is related to your job and studies. That's just so typical of life.

Watched Hitch by Will Smith on Saturday with some friends. It's about a guy who teaches others who lack the courage and opportunity, how to get the girl they like. Frankly I found it funny and witty and with occasional touches of deja-vu (like.. hey shit, this happened to me on one of my dates.) A great show to end a week of work. Go watch it if you guys haven't, shouldn't get disappointed la, I didn't. Hopefully learnt a thing or two after viewing it.

Feeling bad on Fri, entered the office 20 mins late with the manager inside showing the new guys the ropes. "Siao liao." Sashayed discreetly to my desk, put down my briefcase and started working and making a few calls. Basically ignoring her whenever she walked passed me. When I ended a call, she came to me and said, "Hey! Wanna use the newer headset?" and installed it for me. Everyone in the office were like 'wahing' and 'why i dun have and you have?' and they came up with a theory. She gave it to me coz I was staying and they weren't. But I told her that I'll help to tahan the workload after the rest were leaving and the new guys were not in time to join. But however, I have to tender my resignation letter soon. Hope she don't hate me for it. With a pay increase and performance-based incentive system, I have to do it!


0 Responses to “Hitch, Paintball Photos”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links