rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Paintball at Orchid Country Club


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





We had a paintball session on Sunday. Woke up on a early Sunday before Gary called me. He informed me to wear long sleeve and pants for the game. Looking at the bright morning sun, it was going to be one hell of a hot afternoon.

We went to Orchid Country Club to play the game. There were in total 10 of us, including two girls. Before we played, there was this board that had pictures of people who came to play before. We saw Jeanette Aw, Zoe Tay and lots of other celebrities that came before ; too bad never get to play with them. Hehz.

We were divided into two teams and we played a variety of games including capturing and shooting objectives and last man standing. It was real fun! The paintball gun was powered by a CO2 and lots of green coloured pellets that exploded on impact. We were told it was travelling at 100metres per second so we had to take precautions. It is really zun and I had a fun time 'sniping' the opposite team when i captured a 'tunnel meant for sniping' :)

At the end of the session, we were all dead tired but it was a good workout cum bonding session. I ended up with a bloody bruise on my shoulder that came from a single arm shot that Gary shot 'without aiming'. Argh. And a paintball bounced off my head without splattering but gave me a big balukoo! Basket.... Anyway, I have not been meeting these guys for other activities other than clubbing and drinking sessions since poly life. Let's meet up soon guys!

P/s I would like to upload pictures but all at April's side.. Hope she can send me if she sees this. Hello??


0 Responses to “Paintball at Orchid Country Club”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links