rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Bits and pieces of a battle-torn soldier


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After our Citibank party at O-Bar last friday which sure rocked (never seen such a high ratio of gals to guys... free flow of alcohol and food), work basically started to pile up man. Our battlefield weakened by a bevy of MCs and leavers, our staff strength were like 40-50% to handle the workload. Today almost collapsed in a pool of self-puked blood. So much work!! Had a shock in the morning because I assumed that the workload would be ok today and I could study for my incoming test at 1900 hours. Everyone beh tahan, complain here and there.

I decided to fuck care and go for a extended lunchbreak hitting 1hr30mins with some guys at Fish & Co.. One guy was leaving Citibank to become a teacher. A Chinese teacher at that!! His Chinese is rather good and we found out today he actually sings at a lounge at Millenia/Marina Sq. In the office, all the gals started dedicating songs and he could sing them with an amazing great voice. Wowser. :)

Still waiting for the implementation of software for a company. The wait is almost unbearable, my handphone is dying from static noise.. With the income from that I can forgive myself to upgrade to the Motorola Razr. With a bloody awesome screen made of glass and air-craft grade metal, nothing screams "I am a farking showoff" more obscenely than that. Hehz.


0 Responses to “Bits and pieces of a battle-torn soldier”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links