rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Cock Cock Keh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This year is a blooooooorddddy unlucky year for gambling and anything that is associated with relation to money matters! Be it billiard, blackjack, mahjong, etc, if it involves money i'm sure to be the one who is coming out with it! The only way to handle it is to say to myself "Small money need to go out in order for big money to come in." Heh, that helps. Anyway, I'm a pretty low maintenance person. Enough for food, entertainment and occasional treats would be enough for me. :)

This is the year of the Rooster. I was born in the year of the Rooster so I initially thought that this is my YEAR! Ha ha ha! Time to conquer all those that stood in my way. Alas, I was enlightened by some friends that this is a "Fan Tai Sui". I think it meant unlucky age or something. Anyway, it means NO GOOD. Various friends around me visited temples and obtained lucky charms believed to chase away their bad luck. Me being a free thinker, feel that visiting a temple when I'm a non-believer is kind of hypocritical so I try to do good things whenever possible, helping out others in need. Alas, I always fail to find a damsel in distress whom I can save from the dragon's mouth.

Anyway, this month a couple of long time friends are leaving me once again to pursue their studies in Australia. Namely Nick, Yang, Huijing and Zhen Hao. I wish them the best of luck in their paperchase.

Regds.
Mr.Boo


0 Responses to “Cock Cock Keh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links