rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



A better health. Better financial prospects for 2005??


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





After 3 to 4 days of intense medication, I'm about 80% back to full-health. But there are still so many pills to pop finish, as I have to "complete the course of anti-biotics". I dread to visualise my stomach bloating with so many pills of penicillin man! I'm not a medicine kind of person, as I usually tend to recover from flu, stuff like that naturally instead of spending the money/time/effort to the doc's to get meds. Well, let's hope I finish these vitamins before Sunday! Heh heh, but I feel so good man, so good that I intend to lay off the occasional puff to NO PUFFING ever! Whether that happens is still up to anybody's guess although there's no girlfriend at the moment to nag at me constantly anymore! Let's just wish people I know stop offering or light up in front of me. *Visualising super-healthy offsprings.. muahaha* Let's just settle for healthy lungs for now. :P

No luck with job-hunting yet nowadays, get the occasional interview over telephone but I guess my half-dead voice is scaring the person on the other side of the line. Hey man, what happen to the cute eruasian babe at the employment agency who asked me to forward another completed resume to her? I almost asked her out for dinner man, if not for the fact that there was another girl present. Never hear news on any employment opportunities from her!!! Fiakz. Nevertheless, shall keep monitoring the job industry for opportunities to gain experience before striking out on my own. *Following Rich Dad Poor Dad's concept* You'll never get rich working for someone else but for now I need to bite my teeth and gain more real world experience about this cruel/evil/scandalous/money-minded/shark-eat-shark world I reside in.

Lesson starts in a few hours tonight. Life's bored as shit nowadays, with illness and lack of income these days. Handphone's so quiet that I suspect that I forgot to pay Starhub. But no, I just did. And to think I'm having two lines. What a waste of money! But seriously I think we all have to start working and saving for the future. My BMW and a bungalow in Sentosa are whispering to me "i'm waiting, waiting...."

Ok har, wait long long...


0 Responses to “A better health. Better financial prospects for 2005??”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links