rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



International


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Someone dropped me a comment on my blog. But I don't even know what language it is in!

Coño, que bueno estás. Con esa pedazo de boca tienes que hacer unas mamadas de la hostia. Seguro que haces gargaras con el semen. Me encantaria que me besaras con tu boca llena de semen y pasaras tu lengua por mi ano mientras lo lubricas con él.

Can you guys understand what it is? Ok, look for a word which is recognisable. Found it? It's "SEMEN". Wah lan eh SMLJ this guy was muttering... Anyway, the person's blog got lots of sexy pictures though, even had one with a girl's head head on the floor, but the body holding a pair of scissors, implying that she cut her own head off. Well that got my attention! But don't worry, it's all artistic art. I guess...


1 Responses to “International”

  1. Blogger Rihao 

    Crazy bastard!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links