rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



December Rants


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The 4400
A great show to watch. Fans of "Taken" and sci-fi suspense should like this new highly acclaimed series showing currently on AXN channel. Heard the buzz about it and decided to download it off BitTorrent on the net. To learn more about it, you guys can visit www.the4400.com and check out the stuff. Heard the rating's pretty good.




Hung out at Zouk again on fri. Arrived fashionably late at 1120 and sashayed in. Turns out that Heineken got free beers earlier on. Luckily my kiasu friends took like 20-30 bottles earlier on. Well, that didn't stop us from finishing it, along with the LITs, bourbons and whiskys. Got grilled by Gary coz he says he always call and msg me but I don't reply. Where got man... Anyway, the usual suspects were there, but heard one guy still stuck in Australia doing dishwashing to make $$$ after exams to go on a trip with the rest of the gang, ROFLOL. Lots of babes and stuff tonight. One obviously drunk misorientated girl wanted to lean on me.. Lucky her friend dragged her away, dun wanna have puke all over my shirt. Then I saw another one in classic pose on the floor outside Zouk. Jeez, girls' knocked out make me sick.

Anyway, I wanna thank the Gods and whoever that blessed me at 3.30am on 12.11.2004 because after Zouk and supper, I hit a police road block at easily over 100km/hr round a curve on the way home. Car brakes were suuppppperrr responsive and silent that they nv said anything. But one guy look at me and asked me to park at the side. I was like thinking "fuck la.... why so heng... today drink so much but i feel ok but now still kanna this sure ask me take breath test one". A female officer peeped in and said "Please turn off your engine. Car licence, I/C and your car insurance please". I wayang wayang la, pattern here a bit and there, look for my stuff, pass to her, the other guy chit chat with me, then after a few mins of talking on her radio she said "Ok you may go." WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Lots of thanks from me to the gods and S.P.F. :P

It seems like December is a good month for babies, I had to get another gift for someone again. I smell smoke coming out from my pockets. Seems like a hole's burning. But I guess it's all about making one happy on one's birthday I guess...


0 Responses to “December Rants”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links