rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



New Year Resolutions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the first post of 2005, let me first wish everyone a happy new year! Everybody hopes they can do better than the previous year. On the flip side, I hope I can do no worser than last year. Anyway, last year has been a screwed up one with nothing really much to cheer about, as for the same as last few years. And I'm not ranting about myself, it's a more general outlook of things around me and the world. What's up with humanity these days?


I'm sure everyone helped out in one way or another to the sufferers of the Asian Tsunami. Be it cash or items, the survivors who lost everything including their loved ones would be grateful. However, I've already predicted some nimwits would do some stupid things and it really came true. SPH asked the public to stop donating clothing items because they have sufficient amounts of it already. How is it possible when over 5 million people are left homeless? My guess is that the charity workers are fed up wif generous people in Singapore donating well used bras,high heel shoes.. Boxing gloves even? Men's G-String!? Singaporeans are a charitable lot indeed! Albeit the lack of common sense though.

2005 crept in quietly at home with my family over a hot delicious plate of home-made spaghetti dotted with strips of honey ham and cheese garnished with i-forgot-what. On the 13th storey of Bayshore, it was especially cosy and comfy with the east coast winds revolving around your windows. Raining alternating between stormy and drizzly, it felt good to be within the confines of your own home shielded from Mother Nature. Even more so because I didn't felt a particular need to celebrate 2005 wif a bang this year so it wasn't much fun out there with all the rain and water drenching the LVs and Timberlands. :)

Here's the mandatory I-Want list for this year!


A Timex Watch

A Job that offers great satisfaction and achievements as well as lovely rustles of ka-ching in my pockets.

Above-normal results for my back-to-books stint.

A new wallet.

Immunity from prosecution over file-swapping.

Better luck.

A new car.

Good health.

Last but not least, sunlight in humanity's darkened hours. This one sounds chim huh?

Regards,
Rihao.



0 Responses to “New Year Resolutions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links