rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Will sunshine ever come?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A earthquake measuring 8.9 hit off the coast of Indonesia's Sumatra around 7 am Sunday morning. It was the 5th largest in history! All regional coastal areas were hit by tsunamis as high as 12 m and above!

Even Singapore felt the tremors but that was it. Malaysia got hit pretty badly too. Phuket, which I just visited a few months ago, was quite serious. Phi Phi Islands had over 200 fatalities. How lucky we are in Singapore. If Sumatra is not in the way, Singapore would have been swept by tsunamis going more than 1/2 mile inland.

Someone close to my family had just passed away in Indonesia. My whole family is shocked and saddened by the news. We were supposed to go tomorrow to attend the wake but now this incident has prevented us from going. Why now? I badly wanted to go over yet I can't. Fuck this shit.





She weeps quietly throughout the willowy night,
wonders how long she will see sunlight
Never once does she say it out,
But I hear it in my heart out loud
One by one they start leaving,

she starts having qualms about living
As loneliness creeps up with age,
No one's protected from this stage.


0 Responses to “Will sunshine ever come?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links