rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Mission Accomplished!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I feel wonderful today! Today my handphone rang and I was offered a job! It came just when I was thinking of my possible career prospects. I was also wondering whether to go back into the computer line or not.


Several hours and 2 interviews later, I managed to secure a job in Citibank credit card department. Actually credit cards are not my interest in finance industry. I was hoping for a Financing position where I could handle loans and stuff but oh well. I waited outside Citibank for a guy to receive me but i sat in the sofa for 15 minutes but he never came out! KNN, I called him again and he said 'Coming coming'. Ended up one super-good-looking-delicious lady peeped out of the door and asked me, " You here for the interview? You are? I answered "Yes, Rihao here". She looked at her list, smiled and beckoned me to follow her in. I thought it was suppose to be a male!??!

Ends up that the guy was waiting inside for me. He told me that he was impressed that I was studying part-time and asked me how long was my course. I told him 2 years then he said, "So you going to stay in this job for 2 years after that you're gonna leave?" Huh? Why must leave? Why must stay? Lol. I simply answered that i just wanna further my studies further and the reason I'm taking it part-time at night is so that I can work and study at the same time, maximizing my time. I'm actually thinking of jumping to other departments once I have gained enough experience. Heh, evil me!

I'm relieved that I have finally ended my work drought ever since I came out of NS. My computer business seemed to have stuck in foreplay ever since the product designs was sent overseas with not much feedback coming from my partner. I'm beginning to suspect that they are not that confident about the business prospects already. But what to do? I was stuck in NS for 2 years, I couldn't do jack-shit about the business man.

I'm just gonna turn up for training tomorrow and focus my energy into work and studies for the mean time. It seems that life has just begun for me.


0 Responses to “Mission Accomplished!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links