rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Another week has passed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good o' blog, how art thou?

Today is again one of the days whereby home is the sweetest place to be. Work and pursuit of the papers is taking its toll on me and I can't do anything about it.. A wave of helplessness over this matter came over me and i'm damn pissed about it!!! Workplace - Millenia Tower, School - SIM Namly Ave. Home? East Coast!!!!! Can't drive because cost for parking whole day inside Suntec... Let's just say I may as well don't work la...

And how long is this gonna last? It's probably gonna last as long as I stay in the job as the part-time paper chasing thingie is 2 1/2 years and hell no am i gonna work there forever. The people there asked me "You wanna stay in this job for how long? " with a tone that emulates one who says "You think that gal pretty meh" when the gal obviously is .. ahem. Well, i replied I just started and it's too early to tell but actually in my mind I'm pretty sure it won't be long. This job can give me some experience with what I'm learning as the course is quite relevent. ANYWAY BETTER THAN JOBLESS LA!

All is quiet in the relationship front still. Yes, Valentine's Day is coming. I gushed in horror when advertisements glorifying V-Day was shown on TV on the only day I can rest at home. It's coming?!?! It's not that I hate Valentine's but how to be happy about it when you are SINGLE!? The worst part is that there is no one I fancy right now, if there is.. At least can do something about it right? After all, it's V-Day and it's supposed to be the time you express your whatever to the person huh? And screw all those columns with topics like "How to enjoy a happy Single's V-day".. A load of rubbish I say! heheh. Anyway, nothing wrong with being single. Just that this day is simply ... distracting to say the least. :)

I saw the advertisements by CitiGems for the first time on bus number 14 with loads of pretty office ladies today. I actually enjoyed watching Fiona and Joanne Peh acting like lesbos in the advert, in fact I was HOOKED to it! Haha, male fantasy huh? Whatever lah you suckers wanna say.... The combination of these two rising famesters with the irresistable theme song and the style in which the advert was filmed was WELL DONE. Congratulations aside, can I now hug the both of them?????????????????????????????????????? By the way, I know what's Fiona basic annual pay. Along with Wong Li Ling's and others. A colleague dug out their info from the system. Ho say, can go and stalk them already. [o-O]\/

Will something good happen tomorrow?



0 Responses to “Another week has passed”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links