rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Early bird flies back to home nest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today finished my work early then rushed home. Still takes an hour to get home despite avoiding the rush hour jam. Well anyway, it's the first time in 2 weeks I managed to have dinner at home and i'm relieved for that.

Here's some pictures I took in my free time using my 'starting-to-be-retro' T610.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A Lamborghini parked at Bayshore. It's wider than the SUV beside it yet half the height.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of my tiring lectures at SIM Management House.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The place where I'm situated 9am-6pm or even later.

Dinner is served!

Till I'm free again.


0 Responses to “Early bird flies back to home nest”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links