rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



The climb up the hill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This has been an unbelievable tiring week. I'm new to the operations of the credit retention department so I had to pick up the tricks of the trade fast. Everyone's been helpful to me so far. Whatever I ask, they will take the time to walk through the CardPac system which controls the database of credit card customers. I can roughly know what kind of a person is by what he/she spends on. Like tai tais around 30 years old constantly charging beauty treatments to her card, the yuppie that always buy drinks at zouk/wine bar or the shopping fanatics.

After work, I always have to rush off to study. And I'm always late man. So blardy far that after that I reach home in only 1 over hour which by then is already 1130pm. Maybe it needs getting used to. I think should be able to handle la, after this, everything else is chicken feed.

Thank god it's a long weekend. I'm gonna sleep my ass off!


0 Responses to “The climb up the hill”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links