rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Long awaiting break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The first break of my worklife had arrived! After work I had to head straight to SIM for accounting. All of us went blur at the lecturer who was teaching us. Either she was fast or we were slow and confused. She tried to slow down but the damage was done. Officially we were screwed. Even the usual subtle me had to clarify some questions with her.

I'm glad that this week is a long weekend. I haven't enjoyed something like this in years since I had to work alternating days during NS and basically I helped out at the cafe so as you people know in the F&B business, weekends are not weekends. If fact, that is the most busiest time of the week. Screw F&B man, I wanna live my life the normal way, spend my weekends the normal way, not wait until I close the cafe then rush home to change before I join my friends at the club.

Chatted with Diana online when I woke up on Hari Raya. Haha, if you're reading this, I find it funny that we both are now office workers. Around 5 years back we were probably hanging around at Funland! Well anyway, we decided to gather some guys for Elecktra at Plaza Singapore. Namely Les,Huijing,Zhenhao. After the show we were like.. Argh.... Only Leslie found it not bad.

We guys went back to my old unoccupied place at Simei and managed to dig out my grandma's mahjong tiles! I finally played my first game of mahjong. Interesting. :)Luckily, coz if I didn't manage to find it, we would be hanging out again at ECP or Altivo at Mt. Faber! That was gonna be boring already then. But then, we were not gonna just finish the public holiday just like that after watching Elecktra.

Chinese New Year is coming! Are you guys excited? Making your rounds collecting red packets and lots of food to eat.. Seems great isn't it? Let's see how much we'll get this year.. lol!


0 Responses to “Long awaiting break”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links