rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Citibank Group Photo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Glad to be part of the Citibank team in year 2005

Today our manager Nick went round the office distributing this photo. It was taken on Chinese New Year eve. He is moving on to another bank already. My time with him was not very long but so far he's been great. The girls in the office are all lamenting the fact that he is leaving and wonder what will happen after his last day on this Friday.

Over at SIM, another two groups gave their presentations for subject Business Communication. The quality of the presentation is getting higher and higher. The speakers are more knowledgable about their topics and they're pretty articulate now. Their powerpoint slides are also quite solid. However, somehow I feel they are overly trying to impress the lecturer. Ugh. My group is about to choke soon two weeks from now. Argh, I must do my best not to let the group down. But well, I'm not doing the presentation this time. Haha. Although I gave presentations in poly and during tours of my fire station, this time I'm just gonna take the back seat as I'm so shagged from so many things. Leslie will probably take over and get shot down over Vietnam SIM. :P


0 Responses to “Citibank Group Photo”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links