rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Shagedelic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Phew, this week sure was happening. Worked and studied from Wed till Fri non-stop consecutively and partied at Velvet with a friend and her friends. Managed to wake up and work half-day Sat followed by project meeting till evening. Met my friend then to go supper at East Coast before we joined another couple at 85!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Late for work on a Saturday. Surprisingly no one had access as their cards do not work on Saturdays and no one was in the office at all!!! All of us didn't gave a f about image and just lazed outside Citibank until an admin gal came very much much later...

Although tired and haggard, I feel that my life is spent meaningfully instead of lazing around! Not gonna question the age-old saying of "what is the meaning of life?" Just go "living this life to the max." Better than slacking it away man.. And looking back to find out there's nothing worth mentioning about. I probably had mentioned this in the past but this is what I preach to myself now and then. Heh heh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How shag? Look at the eyebags. Might be the effect of the lousy phone cam anyway. Gal beside is called Agnes - one of the many girls that i work with. She's one of the rare ones that I feel comfortable with working inside.

My heart is damn aching now because for financial year 2005, I had lost close to $200 on CNY gambling and $150 for speeding. Who will come and heal it? When will that be? No hurry but that special one is still elusive. Right now I just wish to establish a stable career and a extensive network of friends to balance de lifestyle.


0 Responses to “Shagedelic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links