rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Complicated Heart


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Your actions are wierd and incomprehensible. I can't seem to figure out what makes you tick. One moment you're here and the other you're leaving? Just at the part when I thought you were mirroring my body language, you won't stay ??? Are you Cinderella rushing off before the clock hits 12 midnight?

I guess some people around me figured out that I'm probably into you. But then again, I have my doubts as well at times. They don't probe into my affairs but I do sense that they know something is indeed amiss. They probably do not wish to ask me about this sensitive subject. Probably hanging on and waiting to see what happens next. Waiting to see my next move. Maybe taking sides on whether we'll be together or not. Waiting when I'll be pissed off by your Cinderella moments. I'm not good at masking certain things I guess. I hope that even though something good out of this may not appear, at least things do not get complicated between us.

I'm not the type to do the chase. I tend to let things come to me. However I feel if I am not to do something about it, nothing can achieved! I tend to be agressive in other areas though. Should I be more pro-active towards you instead? Something is holding me back. What can it be?

Life's already pretty congested enough as it is. Heading group meetings for SIM, handling implementation of a major software deal for a company (gonna earn big time!), drafting final solutions for Innuzen, handling people at CitiBank. Seems like some big shot but probably just a waste of my time and efforts in the end. As a result, I try to cut you out of the picture to concentrate but each time you're back you tend to come back into my life and I can't focus! Haven't had one of these kind of heart-tingling feeling in ages. Please do me a favour, reject me when I ask you the question and let me move on. Otherwise, life's a bitch!


0 Responses to “Complicated Heart”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links