rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Sweet home of mine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Home sweet home... When I open up this blog, I realised dear fungishiro complain i never care about her ah.. She's always so busy with thumper, flying around and shopping with her girlfriends (and guys) so how to keep contact neh? We long time also never go skating at ECP liao. You NO CARE ABOUT ME LOR! Ok let's not push the blame around. Meet up soon la.

Well, it's time for celebration! My sister-in-law is .... Pregnant! I'm so happy for her! My grandma must be damn happy... Some of my family members are still don't know about this yet, they're still working or outside.. Ho Ho Ho.


Old friends, do you still remember the numerous bbqs and gatherings we had here? I've a feeling the good o'days will be back!

Holy shuckerooneees... As I was just telling my 2nd brother about the pregnancy while writing this, my maid just informed me we're probably moving back into my old place in a few months as informed by my mom.. Damn, i missed my old place. It was rented out for over 4-6 years, we actually had to negotiate with our parents to FIGHT IT BACK. Literally had to sit down and really talk about it. Cool... I've gotta move again for the umpteenth time. My parents find it fun. We find it tiring and crazy!


0 Responses to “Sweet home of mine”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links