rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Saturday Activities


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On a Sunday noon, woke up in a world of daze. My head is a bit numb. SMSed my partner that the Innuzen meeting was to be postponed. Felt bad about it informing her at the last minute. Will make it up next week. Well, Sat was half day work before proceeding to Orchard to meet Les and my project mates. Did 4 hours non-stop of project work. Met Sara and Kenny after that and went for dinner at Phil's Steakhouse. They all seemed so tired, however I felt I was the one who lacked the most rest! Nonetheless, it was a great fun Sat which ended after a 4 hour session at PartyWorld KTV.

On the cab home, Leslie wanted to have a chat with me and suggested a drink when I was supposed to drop him at his place first. He said "I pay cab fare la, since later I also have to pay you part of it." I mulled over it as it was like 4 plus am already but since he wanted so, I just stayed a while longer. Then he was shocked at the taxi fare. "Wah shit, I forgot to factor midnight cab in!" Haha, too late.. You offered to pay! Damn funny cock up.

We chatted primarily about me wanting to go after her. Actually I had not told him before that night but he was like "Eh dude, I know you how long? I can read you like a book!" Damn, he thinks I'm another one of his Dan Brown novels is it? But he was astonished when I told him the times we went out. "What!! All this and I don't know!?!" Anyway, I found out he is not the only one who could tell.. (that's very encouraging huh?) We also discussed issues like how fucked up we were towards each other at times. At least we do not keep it couped up in our hearts and backstab each other. And I found out he is going after her friend! At least I'm not the only one with a dilemma.

Anyway, the picture seems a bit bleak between me and her since my friends do not seem to encourage it due to several factors. Then again, when was going after someone without puddles in a pond at all? Anyway, I've been all right in the chasing department so far(that's why I'm never fat?). If there's a rejection, it's only part and parcel of life(now that's the right attitude.)However, I'm just focusing on our friendship first. So far, she's been cool with it. Nothing seems to indicate otherwise. And she probably knows it anyway.


1 Responses to “Saturday Activities”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hao, first girlfriend or what?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links