rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Zouk Winebar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After Citibanking and SIMing, I sped down to Zouk Winebar. Last time I came here was a few weeks ago, was at Velvet then. Hmmm, the familiar faces and usual valet drivers, it's no wonder that Zouk is still very much still de place to chill out at because the sense of familiarity is always here. The chances of bumping into friends here is always high.

Hanny's surprise birthday. I strolled in past the doors at Winebar and right in front of me was a bunch of people whom I've known since poly years. "Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuppppppppppppp" Just like the old days, just that now Gary and me are in office wear. Went over to shake hands with the birthday boy but he grabbed and hugged me like I was some hot babe. Then he started kissing. argh. but he's got a girl drooling all over him. So good. And Kev sprouting b.s as usual. Then all started saboing each other of eyeing Angelina's outfit. Cute. Rest of night spent mingling with the guys and catching up. Come to think of it, we were bonded by this lame game called Counter-Strike 3-5 years ago. Still a lame game now but those days were fun boy. Tomorrow we're going for paintball at Orchid Country Club. I initially thought it was at Sentosa. Whatever the case, I'm going for Kev's ass tomorrow.

I also tested out a route from Zouk to Bayshore after that. The route I went bypassed a usual spot that the traffic police usually set up a roadblock at. Safe. Hehz. Even parked perfectly. Nothing can bring me down tonight. :) Except for a slight tinge of loneliness perhaps.


1 Responses to “Zouk Winebar”

  1. Blogger Rihao 

    aiya! too bad!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links