rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Job offers / SIM Presentation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today someone offered me a job at HSBC. In fact, now I have a total of .... TWO job offers by different persons. Both at HSBC. I feel a sense of importance right now. *sniggers* I mean... Both are irresistable offers made by people who worked in Citibank before. Both intending to better my pay. I like one offer which is result-orientated in sales. I don't think I'm a lazy person when it comes to work. When I work, I really work hard. So why get the same pay as the others? For my hard work, I should be paid MORE!

Meanwhile, major employee shuffle in my department now. Lots of new blood coming in. I intend to hang on for just a while more, dun feel like leaving yet but it will come. The new manager is having a real hard time handling my colleagues. I try to help her whenever possible and she readily offers her help to me whenever I need it(how about a pay increase instead?). When situation stabalises, I think it's time to plot my next move.

I just finished touching up the presentation slides which me and my group mates took several saturdays to finish. It looks GOOOOOOOD. I always loved to do presentation slides. Coz I haven't seen anyone who can BETTER me in them. Ya I'm that confident and cocky. Bite me. Gonna wow the dudes at SIM tomorrow during presentation. Sad to say, the guy I have chosen to present is not so good. They tried to ask me to do it but nah thanks, I did like 80% of the bloody presentation slides and putting so much work into coordinating the meetings, doesn't seem fair for me to do it although everyone would love such a task - coz can haolian to speak to audience ; like i fuckin care. chey.. two guys in my team purposely wanna compete do the talking to wow one babe in my class.. alamak.. both of them thinking of ideas to engage her into voicing out as part of our "engaging the audience" technique.. I also clown around the ideas but knn la, the scheme will be as thin as the g-string that office lady wore beneath her translucent pants i saw the other day... hahah. Hope my guy don't do something stupid tomorrow.

Must try to sleep before 12. Adios amigos.


0 Responses to “Job offers / SIM Presentation”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links