rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



AIA Beckons Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Another job offer dropped down on my lap again. One of my ex-customers who used to buy computer parts from me called me out for lunch today. He is also my financial planner. Initially I thought that he was going to offer me something again but however over coffee at The Coffee Connoisseur @ Millenia Walk, he told me he wanted to groom me up as one of his elite team members(Hmm, can I make the cut? *scratch*) as he was forced to be a manager after being one of the top performing AIA consultants and had to form a team. Well he is doing great currently. I envy him frankly, still looks dashing at 36 years old and plays X-Box whenever he has the time. Has more than one plasma TV and a couple of LCD TVs at home. He knows how to enjoy man!

He told me as long as you focus in whatever you do, time and obstacles is not a problem. Hmm, thanks man I'll keep it in mind. However, had to reject as I'm in the midst of a transfer over elsewhere. And people are still kind of edgy over financial planners - I'm one of them. But they make BIG BUCKS. REALLY BIG.

Frankly speaking I doubt that I possess his kind of mentality and principles. But hopefully some of his determination and focus rubbed off me. Even though nothing materialised out of lunch, we both left feeling that we learnt something more from each other.


0 Responses to “AIA Beckons Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links