rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Good Friday and the long weekend.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What a long awaited long weekend.. Good Friday followed by a non-working Saturday. Finally had time to calm down my nerves and rest my body.

I'm sure everyone heard about Dan Brown and his books? Basically one has to read his books or be considered an outcast during 'intelligent' conversations. Well, now and then someone will push one of his books to me then I'll read it out of boredom! But how crazy its popularity is? When your maid asks to borrow the book and says 'wah very nice to read!' after just 20-30 pages. This is nutz.

Another person died on our MRT tracks. From what I know, he was unable to climb up after he tried to retrieve his shoes. His wife-to-be tried in vain to do pull him up when the train approached. Imagine watching your loved one die in front of you! What the hell were the rest of the commuters doing? And the MRT staff said their cameras were not recording when asked to produce a video. Someone's ass is gonna burn big time!

My letter of resignation was rejected! Wtf!? The new supervisor was stressed that I wanted to quit after she took over. Keep asking me to reconsider and take the long weekend to think it over. Didn't offer me anything to make me stay. Even though I've made up my mind, it would have been entertaining to see what they would have offered ; like a pay raise, promotion(wahaha), etc. Keeping my fingers crossed for Monday.


0 Responses to “Good Friday and the long weekend.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links