rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Innuzen Woes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Innuzen is a technology company that I started when I was about to come out of NS. It is actually a joint-venture between me and a manufacturer in China whereby they are the equivalent of Challenger or Compaq. It's very low-key and I don't talk about it much because it hasn't established a presence yet.

My first project is actually nearing completion. It is a very zen and chic mouse/keyboard set that I found a company to design. I'm actually frustrated over the period of time that I sent over the design templates and the time it actually gets done. Fucking frustrating. Especially with the fact that I'm now fully occupied with a job and part-time studies. But now it's finally DONE.

Now I'm actually in negotiations with my partner in China and her daughter who is living in Singapore. Basically her mom provides financial and manufacturing backup, her daughter is the liasion and I provide the visionary and directions as well as the market overview. I'm so tired and occupied with all the details. No one is there to help me. I feel so alone!

Family just incurred some investment losses in two separate businesses last year and they are working hard on another one. I don't feel the need to diversify their business yet. I'm not confident right now!!

It took me so long to get it here. Now it's nearing completion. Fruits of our labour. Now the question is ... Should I jump in?

Sighz, just finished 1hr on MSN with them. I'm so tired....


6 Responses to “Innuzen Woes”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hire me!!! then u wont be lonely anymore.. LOL!!!! PLS! HIRE ME!!!!

  2. Blogger Rihao 

    Haha, ya I won't be lonely. I will be BANKRUPT!!!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wont lah! 2.5k! ONZ BOH!!! good deal leh!

  4. Blogger Rihao 

    no money la.. u can continue flying.. hohoho.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sianz.. -_-

  6. Blogger Rihao 

    u where got sian one, always shopping and happening and flying.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links