rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Good or Bad Management


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just came back from East Coast Mac with Janice and Hua.. Got a treat from Janice, hehe thanks! :) I enjoyed the double-fillet o'fish very the much.

Tonight I am burning the stupid midnight oil again. Very theory-based examination subject tomorrow. Principles of Management. Argh. Then will probably drop down to Sim Lim Square to assemble two more PCs after that.. One for the last company and another one for my ex manager in Citibank. Business is good these days.. Heh heh.

Just realised how important a good manager is. The girls in Citibank always saying he's a nice guy always taking care of them. The current manager is treating my friends really bad. Asking them to do O.T and additional workload. And no acts of gratitude, etc. How come like that one!?
I thought a female manager is supposed to be more sensitive? Apparently not. Good at "ehh, can you help me with doing additional 10 refs?" or "can you work overtime tonight?" but not good at treating the people well.. very very very lao ya...

Anyway, hope that I can become a good manager in future too... I guess now the burger has probably digested already, time to hit the notes again... damn.


0 Responses to “Good or Bad Management”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links