rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Exams are over!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Examinations were finally over, I heaved a sigh of relief and hoped that I won't have to make it back for re-exams on my accounts. I scored a low B for CA and it only accounted for like 30% of the overalls. Gonna bomb big time on the 70%. I hate accounts, I am so-gonna-hire-a-accountant if I make it on my own.

Went Plaza Singapura and had lunch with Les and some classmates. Ended up fighting me and him fighting each other on XBox. Then all these little kids came over and start to watch us. Later all the parents think we never let them play.. Haha, but hey I just finished my first examinations after like 4-5 years man give me a break!

Went Taka and took 3 hours to make up my mind to get a Braun Buffel belt to start off my new job on Wed. Actually my big boss brother gave me a $100 Taka voucher to buy something so I was like looking at all the stuff and in the end this was something that I'm willing to splurge on. Also had bought a set of attire from G2000 before that at Plaza Singapura. They no longer had promotions for UOB cardmembers and I was fed up. So I asked "eh I usually get these from Junction 8 branch. They usually give me discount." The auntie replied, " Oh you know xxx?" "No, I know xxx.. I think she's from U2." "oh i think i heard of her, ok I give you discount" .. *-* like that I shelved like 10-20 dollars off my bill. Rock on...

Then she asked me where I was working and I said I'm starting at this place beside Plaza Singapura. Then she said," oh, there's this cute little gal from there always come and buy from me oso. you know her?" I thought for a while, "is it xxx?" "ya i think so" geez, world is so small. :P


Had a dream that I was having a shooting game and I was scoring high on the zun'ness department. I wanna go shooting again!


0 Responses to “Exams are over!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links