rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Clubbing and Slacking


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Well, it's been a slacking week at HSBC for me. The mortgage campaigns were over by the time I joined so I'm currently parked doing balance transfers,credit cards and personal line of credit. I received news that I'm gonna be attached to mortgage department for a while so I guess all the learning starts here. Heard that this is the start of the journey to a MSM - Mortgage Sales Manager! Fingers crossed. Right now I only want to balance my love life(none! pathetic me), financial(shaky) , studies(lazy),family(we're like all over the place) and my jobs(hsbc/innuzen).

Did some clubbing at Devils' Bar recently... Seems that this place has no lack of girls huh. Sure feels good to know that the odds are in your favour. Too bad my mojo has no need for such attention as yet - plus i was already occupied with my friends, hehs. A funny thing one night was that I met a friend from Citibank and she was with all her colleagues and I was wif mine from HSBC and we were like directly opposite each other. There we were, competitors separated by a pathway yet so close. Just months ago we always saw each other in the lifts and pathways lined along Millenia Tower.

Just had a BBQ at Gary's place with all the sophisticated peeps. All I can say is that... Gary's room is sneeze-inducing.. All cramped into his room to watch car racing stuffs and spoof videos. Time flew by just like that. Tomorrow Zouking with them as some of them getting permanent night shifts at AT&T for at least a couple of months and won't be meeting up much after that.

Have you guys ever wondered how fun and life would be if you were able to be...
1. Invisible
2. Go back in time
3. Predict happenings
4. Know what people think
5. Fly
6. Float
7. Go to outer space
8. Unplugged from the Matrix

I leave it all up to your imagination.


0 Responses to “Clubbing and Slacking”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links