rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



HSBC - Hong Kong ShangHai Bank


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Work started off with all my ex-citibankers asking me,"How come you joined here so early? I thought you coming on the 28th?" Jeez, human resource miscommunication? Anyway, apparently they didn't anticipate the arrival of The One so he didn't get his login id and password to enter the system. The manager said, "I wonder which one u prefer. The fact that you are happy that for doing nothing you get paid... or you're damn bored that you don't have anything to do."

I spent my free time(3 days) over there networking with people, reading through marketing materials, devising ways to increase sales and loans take-up rate. My manager is quite open with me, asking me to join him for a coffee break and telling me all the plans the bank has for us (the pioneer startups), some of his proposals for campaigns.. Really enlightened me alot. Apart from that, apart from home mortgage refinancing, he is going to let me handle personal loans, balance transfers and credit cards! Wow! I see an increase in potential income from commissions.

Although it is more tedious and requires me to have the knowledge of more products, it can enable me to analyse the whole financial market loan system and see how banks earn hundreds of millions deriving from so many different products when they only do one thing - lend money. I hope to work hard to make the cut to join the higher ranks inside, but for now, I'm aiming for the Top Rookie sales title for April-Jul period. What better way to start off the road to financial stability and success? :)

P/S 26.4.2005 Apparently there's this young gal causing an uproar inside with regards to performance and sales.. No point to fight with her over this title liao. LOL. No comments.


0 Responses to “HSBC - Hong Kong ShangHai Bank”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links